fredag 4 december 2020

Warning! Do not use Paypal!

You can end up in serious trouble. If you get exposed to some economical crime, instead of helping you, Paypal will just block you! And also: be careful with Trustedmedications!


Two companies have to pay me back because I have not received my parcels. One company has said that they agree to make a refund, but as Paypal has blocked my account they cannot send me my money. And as they have received the money via Paypal they can only pay it back via Paypal. 

I have got a message from the company and they say that they cannot make the refund as I am blocked on PayPal.  But they say that they will look at it. 
(They asked if I could open another account, but as I am personally blocked I cannot do that.)

Paypal writes on its page that if you want your money back, the best thing is to talk with the seller. Yes! But what is the use of doing that if my account is blocked? They want to pay me but because of Paypal, they cannot do it. 

So why is my account blocked?

It is because the company Trusted Medications has exposed me to financial crime! If they have not done it - it means that they have been used by some hacker. But in that case, why is a hacker interested in tricking someone to send money to me? 

Trusted Medications had to pay me 50 USD because I had not got my parcel. I talked with them (chat on their web page) and they agreed to pay back. No problem.

After a short time, suddenly six different people made payments on my Paypal account.

It looked like this:
Ekaterina Bezkorovaynaya    46,35 USD
Maria Silva                               1,99   "
Brendane Mangundu                1,01   "
Fabio Santos                             0,95   "
Madivalappa Goudar                0,75   "
Chronic Beatz                           0,77   "

The impression was that they had paid for something that they wanted to buy! Because on each person there was a "number of an object". It looked like this:


I was wondering what it was about and I tried to contact Paypal. I thought that maybe it was possible for them to find out what this was about. But it was not possible to get in contact with them. On their page, they only have preformulated sentences that you can click on. So that did not work. They only give prefabricated machine answers.

So I added all those sums (that had dropped in during the same day) and it made just a little bit more than 50 USD, which was the sum that Trusted Medications had agreed to pay.
I went to their chatbox again and I asked if this was something that they had made and the answer I got was this:
- Yes! We use private persons to deal with Paypal.

OK Very strange, but ...? What should I say about that? 

After some time I got a message from Paypal and they said that they had blocked me, so now I could no longer use my Paypal account. My account was locked. This was because, as they said, they had found something strange on my account. 
Yes, I could understand that, because I had also thought that these payments were strange. But as Trusted Medications had said that the money was from them I believed them.
To check this I sent a mail to one of those persons but I did not get any answer.

(I had tried to buy allergy-tablets (that help against headache) from these two companies, but the parcels had been taken by the customs and sent back to the sender. I had bought them earlier without problems, but now it did not work.)

One month later I got the real surprise, which turned the story into something really strange!!!

I got a message from Paypal and the message was that I was a seller who had to pay the money back to Ekaterina because "I had not delivered the coffee grinder that she had ordered". She was really angry, believing that I was a seller who had tricked her:
" ...but why haven't I received the goods that I ordered? At the same time, there was no tracking number of the parcel, ...etc.etc.etc.

The story was getting quite crazy now! I wrote to Ekaterina (as I had her mail address):

"What is this about? I have not sold any coffee grinder. I do not sell coffee grinders or anything like that. I have never heard of this before and I do not understand what it is about.
I saw that money had been paid to my PayPal account and as I could not understand what it was about I tried to ask PayPal, but it was not possible to get into contact with them.
Then they wrote to me that there was a problem and they intended to stop my PayPal-account so I am blocked and I can no longer use my PayPal account. And I cannot understand why and it is not possible to get in contact with them. So I can not ask them what it is about.
I had ordered allergy medicine from a Company in the UK and the customs took the parcel and sent it back. This Company was supposed to pay around 50 USD back to me.
Then one day I got money from several different persons: 49 USD (?) from you and from some others (each person paying 1 USD or so.) This looked very strange so I tried to ask PayPal but I could not get in contact with them.

Then I wrote to the medicine Company (that should pay me around 50 USD and they said that they had paid my money and to be able to handle PayPal they send money from different private persons instead of sending it from the Company. So I took for granted that the money that had come from you was the money that I should have back from the Company. Then PayPal blocked me. I do not understand anything about this! And I do not sell anything on the net!!!!
I have not made any advertising about any coffee grinder or anything.
I do not know what to do. It is not possible to talk with PayPal. They only have small windows where you can click on answers that they have already formulated. But none of these answers fit the answer that I would give. They just take for granted that I am a "seller" who has to answer to a "buyer". But I am not a seller of anything!

Why did you pay money to my PayPal- account?
From where did you get my name? "

I really wanted to know how she had found my name and I asked her several times
But she refused to answer the question so for me it was not possible to see what she was talking about. 

The interesting thing is that she used my full name (four names) which I have never, never written on any place on the net - except for on Paypal! Paypal had first made a real mistake when they wrote my name and when I finally had managed to tell them that it was wrong they put my full name on the account, which actually was also wrong because it looked quite strange.
As Ekaterina mentioned my full name it was obvious that it originated from Paypal.

I sent a mail to all the other persons (who had sent money) but nobody answered.

So after a while I started to understand what could have happened!

The company Trusted Medications had used my name to publish an advertisement about a coffee grinder, writing somewhere that I was the seller. In this way, they had tricked Ekaterina into believing that I was selling coffe grinders. And they had in this way tricked her to pay money to me and then they had told me that this money was from them!
I suspected that something was wrong, but it was not possible to talk with Paypal.

I searched for Trusted Medications but their page was gone. They have a Facebook-page so I wrote to them this:



So because I was tricked by Trusted Medications the result was that Paypal blocked my account!

This means that I cannot use my account and I cannot get back my 50 USD from Trustedmedications and also not the 88 USD from the other company. (As my account is blocked I cannot follow the steps to ask for the refunds)

That means that Paypal has stolen 138 USD from me! I cannot even get the 88 USD that seller is willing to pay me!
It is contrary to all the nice words that they have written on their page about safety etc.

That is why I say: 
Don´t use Paypal, because they can put you in real trouble. 
And if so it is not possible to talk with them! 


It seems to be easier to talk with Trusted medications because at least they have a real person who has answered to my text on Facebook. They have some living people who can answer and not just machines!

Trusted Medications
Hello Viveca , very sorry to hear that but please give us 24 hours for an update about your concern as we need to check and confirm it with payment processor. We will just get back to you for an answer thru email. Meanwhile, in regards with the web page, we are currently experiencing technical issue and our team are already working to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you

Trusted Medications
Dear viveca , we are having some major issues with our hosting , we are trying to fix it asap , in the meantime i can look into the "coffee grinder" purchase issue , we do not use your name for anything i promise - there must be some mis-understanding from ekaterina

Trusted Medications
can you email me at support@trusted,medication.com attention paul with your order number/ email id , i will look into it right away

Yes I will send them an e-mail and we will see what happens. It is of course possible that also this company has been exposed to a financial crime by a hacker!
By the way, they have now got their website back.

I wrote
At the moment I am only angry at Ekaterina and Paypal, mainly because it is impossible to talk with them! (But on the other hand, maybe it is the polite hacker I am mailing to now?)
Here it continues on Facebook:

OK Thanks for answering! I will send a mail.

Here is the whole story and I think it has to be cleared with Paypal what has happened. Maybe there is something that has to be handed over to the police to force Paypal to give an answer and clear up this.
It might also be necessary to force Ekaterina to answer questions, which she so far has refused to do.
(Included: A link to this blog).

I made a mail to support@trusted.medications.com
but the mail could not be delivered as the address does not exist.
Can you please give me a link to your mail.
The "link" here above does not work as an e-post link. It just takes me to one of your web sites.

Trusted Medications
Oh sorry about the typo. The email should be support@trustedmedications.com input the subject attention paul and please don't forget to indicate your order number. Thank you



I wrote:
Now I made a copy of this address you gave me here and I just sent a mail to check if the address works.












I wrote
I immediately got an answer from gmail and they say that the address does not exist.














I went back to Facebook and Trustedmedications to see if they had answered, but they had removed our dialogue. They have deliberately refused to give me their email address.

To be continued!

November 2021

Since I have now started selling art online, I no longer want to be accused of any financial irregularities that I am not guilty of and therefore I have now made a police report regarding this.





2 kommentarer:

  1. OM du söker bästa CBD buds rekommenderar jag https://cannabislight.se/kategori/premium-cbd-buds/

    SvaraRadera